We’re looking for a junior waiting staff to join our friendly and talented team at the magical Fish Hotel, one of our stunning hotels on Farncombe Estate in the Cotswolds. With gorgeous woodland views, quirky and unique accommodation (think luxury treehouses and Scandi-style shepherd’s huts), cosy spots to relax watching the sun set across the valley, and award winning dining by our outstanding chef team, your time working with us will be something to truly remember. Boasting 2 AA rosettes, we serve up sustainable, beautifully fresh seafood, pizza and small plates in our luxurious yet relaxed spot in the woods.
Our most successful waiting staff genuinely love looking after guests, are fab at teamwork, are positive and friendly, love working with excellent food and drinks. You’d be joining a highly motivated, welcoming and well nurtured team who are truly passionate about giving our guests an amazing experience!
We have contracts available of up to 40 hours per week. We are looking for team who are flexible to work across the week including evenings and weekends.
We offer a £11 per hour, plus a share of service charge (around £2000-£2,500 per year if full time, paid monthly), meals on duty as well as tips. For those of you looking to settle into a fantastic career with a great employer, our 600 acre Estate of three award-winning hotels (including Foxhill Manor and Dormy House) is the perfect place to develop and learn.
We also offer a raft of excellent benefits including:
* Broad ranging careers in all the usual hotel departments and a few you wouldn’t expect…like our adventure team
* Fully funded apprenticeships for all employees
* Leadership coaching and development for managers
* Paid volunteering opportunities in the local community
* 30 days holiday per year (rising to 35 after 5 years)
* Enhanced pension
* Critical illness cover and Company sick pay
* A celebration birthday lunch in one of the hotels, on us!
* Access to private counselling, onsite mental health first aiders, and an employee assistance programme from Hospitality Action
* Hundreds of High Street discounts and a cash back card via Hospitality Rewards
* Estate discounts on dining, stays, wine, spa products and more
* Wow reward scheme – £1000 towards a holiday of your choice
* £1000 when you successfully refer a friend
* Premium payments for Christmas and New Year shifts
* A healthcare cash plan
* Free, in-person financial planning advice
Due to our rural location, you will require your own transport (WR12 7LJ).
If this sounds like your ideal next move, and you would like to discuss this role or any other opportunities on our 600 acre estate, then please apply or send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we can only accept applications from candidates with a current and valid right to work in the UK.