Ellie and Taylor’s Veggie Frittata
Sick of soggy sandwiches and the same old salads and want to try something new and healthy for lunch? Well Dormy duo, Ellie and Taylor, have got you covered with their quick, easy and oh-so-cheesy veggie frittata.
Filled to the brim with veggies, glazed with a firey chilli jam and dusted with punchy Parmesan, this delicious dish has just become your lunchbox’s new best friend.
Ready, Eggy, Cook…
For this recipe you will need:
- 1 red onion
- 20g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1tbsp milk
- Salt and pepper
- 8 pitted olives
- ½ bunch fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chilli jam
- 30g Parmesan
- 50g rocket
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat your grill on its maximum temperature.
- Then warm a medium non-stick frying pan and add your butter and onions.
- Cook on a low heat until your onions are softened.
- Next blend your eggs in a bowl, then season with salt and pepper before adding your milk.
- Once combined, add your olives and herbs to the onions, then pour over your egg mixture.
- Then in small blobs add your chilli jam.
- Finally top your frittata with your grated Parmesan.
- Then continue to cook the mixture on a medium heat until it’s almost set, then finish in the grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with a side of rocket and an extra sprinkling of Parmesan.
BACK TO BLOG