We are currently recruiting Room attendants **** to join our busy team at Dormy House, the 38 bedroom 4 Red Star hotel, just outside Broadway.
As a Room Attendant you will be responsible to carry out a variety of cleaning duties, servicing of rooms and public areas throughout the hotel to the highest possible standards in a methodical, safe, hygienic and discreet manner and in keeping with the service and standards offered by the hotel.
**The successful candidate will:**
* Take a friendly approach with an excellent eye for detail
* Be able to work as part of a team as well as showing your own initiative
* Be able to work efficiently to ensure our rooms are ready to welcome our guests upon their arrival.
* Remain calm under pressure.
* Flexible attitude to working hours
We are looking for commitment and dedication.
What can we give you in return? You will receive an hourly rate of £10 per hour plus service charge and we offer 30 days holiday, including bank holidays. Staff food when on duty, uniform and the chance to learn and develop your career in our multi award winning hotels.
**Due to location, you will need to have access to your own transport.**
If this sounds like your ideal next move, and you would like to discuss this role or any other potential opportunities on our 400 acre estate, then please send over your CV