We are searching for a superstar Reception Host to join our fantastic Front of House team at The Fish, one of the award winning hotels on Farncombe Estate. Our 600-acre Estate is set on a beautiful hillside just above Broadway and is the perfect place to develop and learn.
Our Reception Hosts are responsible for the smooth running of The Fish Hotel’s reception, meeting and greeting guests, ensuring they have a high quality, memorable experience with us from start to finish.
The role is based in The Fish Hotel, and is a 40 hour per week contract (working 8 hour shifts plus 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break). Shifts will be a variety of early, daytime and evening shifts. This will be 5 days of the week and will usually include weekends.
The ideal candidate for us:
* Experienced in working in a luxury hotel setting, in a reception or reservations role
* An “all rounder” who enjoys hands on tasks and completing them to a very high standard
* Organised and efficient, able to manage the day’s workload
* Comfortable working in a busy and sometimes high pressure environment
* A true team player, communicating clearly and professionally with everyone they encounter
* Holds a full UK driving license as some Estate transporting may be required
We offer £11.75 per hour (equating to roughly around £24,440 per year), plus service charge (around £2,000-£2,500 per year) so a total package of up to around £27,000 per year. Meals on duty and uniform are provided.
We also offer a raft of excellent benefits including:
* 30 days holiday per year (rising to 35 after 5 years)
* Enhanced pension
* Critical illness cover and Company sick pay
* A celebration birthday lunch in one of the hotels, on us!
* Access to private counselling, onsite mental health first aiders, and an employee assistance programme from Hospitality Action
* Hundreds of High Street discounts and a cash back card via Hospitality Rewards
* Estate discounts on dining, stays, wine, spa products and more
* Wow reward scheme – £1000 towards a holiday of your choice
* £1000 when you successfully refer a friend
* Premium payments for Christmas and New Year shifts
* A healthcare cash plan
* Free, in-person financial planning advice
* Broad ranging careers in all the usual hotel departments and a few you wouldn’t expect…like our adventure team
* Fully funded apprenticeships for all employees
* Leadership coaching and development for managers
* Paid volunteering opportunities in the local community
Due to our rural location, you will require your own transport (WR12 7LJ).
If this sounds like your ideal next move, and you would like to discuss this role or any other opportunities on our beautiful estate, then please apply or send over your CV to our People Team: email@example.com
Unfortunately we can only accept applications from candidates with a current and valid right to work in the UK and we do not offer sponsorship visas at this time.