We are looking for a Payroll & Accounts Assistant to join our fantastic Finance Team here at Farncombe Estate, home to Dormy House (the one with the Spa), Foxhill Manor (the one with no rules) and The Fish Hotel (the one with the treehouses).
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Accountant, the Payroll & Accounts Administrator will be responsible for the accurate reporting and processing of the payroll, liaising and assisting stakeholders throughout the business to ensure timely delivery of payroll.
What are we looking for from you?
– Familiar with Microsoft Office and payroll software programs
– We need you to really know your stuff around the relevant payroll legislation.
– We need you to have a head for numbers and an attention to detail.
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Good organisational skills.
– Able to prioritise and multitask effectively.
What can we give you in return?
We offer a competitive salary, with 30 days holiday, including bank holidays. Pension (including income protection scheme), life assurance, free tea, coffee and lunch and the chance to learn and develop your career on our multi award winning estate.
Due to location and the nature of the role, you will need to be able to drive and have access to your own transport.
If this sounds like your ideal next move, and you would like to discuss this role or any other potential opportunities on our 400-acre estate, then please send over your CV and we’ll be in touch.