We have a fantastic opportunity for a night supervisor to join the team at Farncombe Estate.
The Farncombe Estate is situated in an idyllic hillside location and also includes the award winning Foxhill Manor and The Fish. We can provide amazing opportunities for ambitious individuals to learn and develop their career.
As part of the front of house team, you will support the hotel operation by attending to guest needs between 11pm and 7am. This may involve;
* Maintaining security as well as safety throughout the hotel.
* Guest check-in, or early guest check-out, and completing the Night Audit.
* Providing a late night bar service to hotel guests, if required.
* Ensuring guests are helped at all times, and enjoy an exceptional stay.
* Some driving may be required between properties, so a clean driving licence is essential.
* Providing occasional minor/basic in room maintenance.
* Managing changing priorities and guest requests positively.
* Document and communicate a thorough handover at the end of each shift.
Experience in a similar role is helpful, but not essential as training will be given. You will have excellent customer service focus however, and be prepared and willing to work alone at times (whilst often working in pairs, a team of night supervisors are present throughout the 3 hotels on the estate).
What we can offer you;
* A salary of £21,320 plus tips
* A share of gratuities
* An industry leading benefits package including 30 days holidays (including Bank holidays)
* Uniform provided
* Live in accommodation subject to availability
* A platform to develop your career
Due to our rural location, candidates will ideally have access to their own transport.
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for, then please get in touch