We are looking for individuals who want to work as part of a busy yet rewarding kitchen team environment as a Kitchen Porter **.** This opportunity would suit an individual who already has some kitchen experience or would like to work within this area of hospitality. On a daily basis you will be responsible for the following;
* Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out
* Collect and wash up pots and pans.
* Vegetable preparation from time to time.
* Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
* Unload and store deliveries of food and equipment.
* Keep the storeroom organised.
* Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
Hang on… you’re in Broadway and we’re in Evesham? Don’t worry, we have a solution. We will pick you up from Evesham and bring you up to the Estate… and we’ll drop you back to Evesham after your shift.
What else can we give you in return? You will receive a great hourly rate of £9 per hour plus tips and we offer 30 days holiday, including bank holidays. Staff food when on duty, uniform and the chance to learn and develop your career in our multi award winning hotels.
If this sounds like your ideal next move, and you would like to discuss this role or any other potential opportunities then please send over your CV