We are currently on the lookout for an Estate Worker to join the team at Farncombe Estate, a unique 400-acre Cotswold estate. The Farncombe Estate is situated in an idyllic hillside location and includes the award winning Dormy House Hotel, Foxhill Manor and The Fish. We can provide amazing opportunities for ambitious and talented individuals who are looking to further their career.
* Ensure the delivery of a 5 star experience for our guests and the smooth daily running of the Hotel
* Ensure that ongoing maintenance programmes for the hotel are being completed.
* Deliver a consistently safe, secure and stable environment and ensure that the Estate and buildings are well presented at all times.
* To ensure that the buildings and equipment are maintained and fit for purpose,
* To carry out the programme of planned preventive maintenance.
* To ensure emergency repairs or renewals are carried out promptly and cost-effectively.
* Offering guidance and supporting the Hotel Manager to ensure they are focused on the right areas of property maintenance.
* Ensuring that you comply with all applicable Health and Safety legislation.
* Ensuring awareness and compliance with legislation relating to Health and Safety at work and encouraging all staff and contractors to work in such a manner that accidents to themselves and others are avoided.
* Ensuring the safe operation and maintenance of plant, equipment and facilities.
Ideally you will be…
* A team player who is keen to make a difference.
* Enthusiastic about ensuring the luxury standards are maintained to exceed the guests’ expectations.
* Experienced working in a high end luxury environment with an appreciation for the commercial and guest service skills required.
A full clean driving license is essential
What do we give you in return?
* A monthly pay plus out of hours enhanced rate
* The chance to work in a variety of environments
* A fantastic benefits package including 30 days holidays (including Bank holidays)
* Uniform provided
* Complimentary meal whilst you are on duty
If this sounds like you next move and you want to hear more, please get in touch.