Here at Dormy House, we love working with the best ingredients in beautiful surroundings, and need a new chef to join the experience! We are currently looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced breakfast chef to serve our guests a delicious, luxurious breakfast, and help make the start of their day memorable.
This is a full time role on a 40 hour per week contract, working from 5.30 or 6am until 1.30pm or 2pm (we can also offer a 48 hour option). This role requires weekend working. You will be working in a kitchen where we offer a high end a la carte breakfast (no buffet) to the guests of our 38-bedroomed 4 AA red star hotel. Our restaurants boast 4 AA rosettes, 3 AA rosettes and are listed in the Michelin guide. Why not take a look at our Instagram for a better flavour of what we do and how we work? @dormyhouse
Working alongside our talented team in our well equipped and beautifully maintained 5* kitchen, you’ll be overseen by our experienced Head Chef Mat Blanchard.
We offer a salary of around £29,500 per year (£27,040 basic plus around £2,000-£2,500 service charge per year, paid monthly) for 40 hours, or up to around £36,000 for 48 hours (£32,448 basic plus around £3,000-£3,500 service charge). Farncombe Estate features three award-winning hotels (including 4 AA red star The Fish Hotel and 5 AA red star Foxhill Manor) and is the perfect place to develop and learn.
We also offer a raft of excellent benefits including:
* 30 days holiday per year (rising to 35 after 5 years)
* Enhanced pension
* Critical illness cover and Company sick pay
* A celebration birthday lunch in one of the hotels, on us!
* Access to private counselling, onsite mental health first aiders, and an employee assistance programme from Hospitality Action
* Hundreds of High Street discounts and a cash back card via Hospitality Rewards
* Estate discounts on dining, stays, wine, spa products and more
* Wow reward scheme – £1000 towards a holiday of your choice
* £1000 when you successfully refer a friend
* Premium payments for Christmas and New Year shifts
* A healthcare cash plan
* Free, in-person financial planning advice
* Broad ranging careers in all the usual hotel departments and a few you wouldn’t expect…like our adventure team
* Fully funded apprenticeships for all employees
* Leadership coaching and development for managers
* Paid volunteering opportunities in the local community
Due to our rural location, you will require your own transport (WR12 7LJ) or we can also offer live-in accommodation for £256pcm including bills.
If this sounds like your ideal next move, and you would like to discuss this role or any other opportunities on our 600 acre estate, then please apply or send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we can only accept applications from candidates with a current and valid right to work in the UK.