We’re officially open (again!) Our team have spent lots of time innovating, creating, maintaining, improving and adapting to keep you and them safe, so that your break with us is as relaxing as possible. And boy, don’t we all need a bit of rest & relaxation right now.
- We are now officially in Tier 2 which means we’re unable to host any groups or and the mixing of more than one household indoors.
- If you’re travelling from a Tier 1 & 2 area and are visiting as one household, we’ll see you soon! Under the new guidelines you can continue your visit and your booking is not affected.
- If you were due to stay with us in the coming weeks and are now living in a Tier 3 area, we will need to re-schedule your stay. But we look forward to welcoming you again just as soon as we can.
- From Saturday 8th August, all guests staying with us will need to wear a face covering in our public spaces (unless under the age of 11 or for medical reasons). Our public spaces include corridors, lounges, bars, restaurants and reception areas.
- Face coverings are not required when eating and drinking in our bars and restaurants. However, once leaving your table for any reason, we ask that you pop your face covering back on until you get back to your room or back to the table. This doesn’t apply when in any outdoor space or dining outside.
- For those staying at Dormy House or Foxhill Manor then the regulations also require face coverings in spas, nail parlours and treatment rooms and this will apply to the public areas of House Spa.
- We know that wearing a mask isn’t ideal, however, our goal remains the same to ensure our Estate is a relaxed place to come and wind down, whilst keeping peace of mind that we’re doing everything that we can to make it a safe place to stay.
Check-Out Time and Payment:
- We’ll be sorry to see you go but if you’re staying at The Fish Hotel or Dormy House please vacate your room by 11am. If you’re staying at the Manor, enjoy an extra long lie-in but please be ready to leave by midday (12pm). When it comes to paying for your stay, we’ve moved our business to being cashless and would ask for payment via credit or debit card using contactless payment where possible.
To find out more about what’s new and what’s changed at each of our hotel’s please see the links below: